Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Can you believe what some people say?

...and get away with it? I'm amazed that in one week's time I have heard the following lines that if heard out in the world people would wonder if we needed medication or something. But to our family we each will giggle as we hear these and recall the conversations that actually occurred and were clearly enunciated during each verbal encounter. The world needs all kinds - but then again, someone needs to snuff out the weak and disabling... and that in itself is funny as I know my kids and in-law kids know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.... Hope you're up for these top ten conversation drops... I've never been known for biting my tongue for long.

10. What lane are you actually in?
9. It's kinda like, soup, really hot freakin' iguana soup...
8. Can o'nast... & Funsucker in the same sentence
7. Mouse Slayer shall be the name of my Rock Band
6.5 Are those sirens really right outside our house?
6. "This one's for you.... flash ...." (dream on baby)
5. YOU call your mom, no YOU call your mom....
4.5 We'll make Matt call her....
4. "Can you put this in a pony tail?"
3.5 Words... I know big words to things....
3.25 You wore your cleavage shirt? And it passed?
3. So, an hour and a half before is probably not a good time...
2.5 He shaved it all of except for a Y on his chest? That's gonna itch...
2.25 My muffin top must go, and also this wiry hair on my chin...
2. Did the drunken Indians win the Shambattle again?

and last, but certainly not least. (because I know that my kids will not let me down by commenting on several more....) (:

1. "Lame" (Timeless - and caught on video)(you were right kiddo) (U know I know)

No comments: