Saturday, September 12, 2009

Girl Sammie on Wheat


I'm looking at these two and I cannot believe that they are mine. Well, they act like me, laugh like me, have a warped sense of humor like me, and basically drive a car like me. But their individualism is so unique that I think I'll spend a spot of time on them. There are the obvious differences, height, hair and other endowments.... It has never mattered much to me of what they would accomplish in life - we all have our wonderful kid moments of which I am blessed to have witnessed. I found it more important to see what was inside of them - because it mattered more to me. Obviously God sent them as beautiful as can be - genetically they are destine to be crazy, and physically they are strong and healthy. Those things change over time - but their kindness, loyalty to their beliefs, random acts of kindness, ability to see joy in the storms of life, and moments of brilliance brought on by efforts only they can make - are what make them beautiful - inside, where it matters the most. When they both walk into a room - the sun starts shining... Never underestimate my love for you. Be kind to yourselves, generations of family look at you and believe that you represent them well. Each accomplishment is humble and soon set aside for greater goals. You have taught me lessons in life that I cherish more than life itself. Last but not least, please know that no matter where you are, no matter what you are doing, if you run out of blinker juice, call me. I love you...

3 comments:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Thanks bob, love you.

Betsy B said...

I agree. Beautiful and amazing and definitely a little crazy. They have it all!

ashleydox said...

Endowments huh?


You two just wait - my bra size will be bigger someday....

*sigh*

someday...


Thanks Bobbie Sue - I'm so grateful I have you as a Bob!