Monday, September 7, 2009

Gorsh your MILF thinks your old...

This is one of my favorite pictures of Michael.
It was taken back when he was stalking
my teenage daughter online from Iraq (:
So - it's Mike's birthday today - he's old, but
never-the-less absolutely hotata and intensely
easy on the eyes (and dang it he always smells
good too!). Most of all - he loves my beautiful
daughter Ashley. Never has she ever been treated less
than perfect, as Mike is a total gentleman to her in every
way. We welcomed Mike into our family after we all
fell in love with him - we have a great respect for
what he does in serving our country - he's fearless.
We respect him because he is always giving to our
family his time and his laughter. I personally
respect him, because he's always treated me
like another mother, and I know I am always watched
over when he is around. If I'm having a bad day -
flowers show up or they are personally delivered
by him to me. He always flashes me that smile.
If it's a REALLY bad day, he will actually go
to a chick flick with me and never complain.
At 6'4", we always respect him regardless, but also
because he can seriously, walk tall and carry
a big gun without an ego trip, ok well most of the time (:
So - Happy Birthday Mikol Doxstada,
your contribution to our family is far beyond what
we ever dreamed of. Your kindness, tenderness,
courage and massive toughguyness makes everyone
you meet love you, and respect you.
Have a happy day - and I would like twins...
Love ya! Love, Bob

2 comments:

ashleydox said...

oh my gosh bobbie sue - that last picture of us is frightening...

Mommason Hillary said...

I KNOW! I need to go to Rod Works and fix that wall behind you! (Is it because he has his Mr. Rogers sweater on?).... cuz YOU look beautiful! Wait.... I post all of this good stuff and you comment on the picture? Scheorry... PS - LOVE MRS LOVE you know it....