Found these random pictures I have posted
to my blog over time.
(Note to visitors.... Plastic noses are always found
in the entry way of our house... along with the Princess Leah wig)
Pretty self explanatory....
we get a little crazy at Halloween.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate (well not so much today)
and we'll be able to drag the cauldron of death to the
front yard and celebrate
National Anti Weight Watchers Day
in full force - I get the Butterfingers.
I asked Mr Hillary what he remembered dressing up
as when he was a little boy. He mumbled something about
Halloween not even being invented back then yet.
(I actually believe him..... dum dum dum.....)
I was Little Red Riding hood once - yes... the plastic mask o' death.
I remember running to a house, jumping over a ditch and landing
full force into a barbed wire fence that had recently been put up.
(Halloween 3, Scream, and Freddie Kruger in 3-D all in one)
Mom had to wrap me up like a mummy for a couple of days
afterwards....my friends reminded me that Halloween was over.
Little did I know that later on in my life Heath Ledger would play
me in the bloody Batman movie.... minus the nurse outfit...
If you're in the neighborhood... bring your own hot dog stick,
and we'll string up the barbed wire....
Might want to be careful bobbing for apples this year...
I have a cold coming on... snot sure what will be in the pot
along with the apples....
Happy Haunting - on Sunday er - in Utah - Saturday....
whomever said Church and State don't mix... never lived here.
..... enjoy a good Hocus Pocus night...



2 comments:
Oh how I LOVE Halloween!!!!
I love your sense of humor! Looks like you will be having a great Hallowen!
Post a Comment