Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lovin' those freaking cute Grandkids....

Well well well.... this has been an outstanding week to say the least - SO many moments to remember, so many CUTE BABIES around that I just will need to remember them all.  Karin, Keith and Murphy came to visit because Matt, Bethany and the D&Em crew were going to be in town.  We were all excited also because Big J is now home from the hospital and we had a little window of time to visit him.  He's still getting stronger everyday!  We all met up at Mandy and Ryan's home to let the new Aunt and Uncle from Washington take a peek at their new nephew.  Matt had to return back to work but we were able to keep his beautiful wife and those adorable Grandkids of mine for the week to share between Grandparents and Great-Grandparents. Here are some of our adventures..... you're welcome to get some popcorn and enjoy the show...


Wait - this has nothing to do with our weekend...
but isn't it just a grand picture??
Murphy - was completely worn out

Great Aunt Karin - totally full of the sweetest love

Aunt Lee Lee and the D bomb lover boy

I told the Dbomb to take some pictures for me - he's not
too shabby - this is his beautiful mom!!

Ashley and Ryan - wow he actually
got both of them in the picture!


He even got a picture of his little sister,
The M-ster

ok - what's the deal with cutting
Nanna and Baka's heads off?

First picture of all 3 Grandkids.
I want more... more.. more...

New little family - handsome Big J
Mandy made everyone cookies
Ryan allowed all the commotion to happen
Thanks!!

Missing our handsome Mike - so we'll ask Bethany
to photoshop our soldier in!  But by darn - we are
FAMILY

Back at Nanna's house - I get some Mster time.

Matt - I freakin' love you

Murphy - would not let go
We need this dog in Congress

D Bomber did some gardening
Sweet snow shovel babe!

The handsome men in the family were able to
go to the Priesthood session together
for the first time in 2 years.... missions... etc...
I love my Hillary Men!

The Morning Karin, Keith and Murphy left
to return to California - we had 10 inches of
new snow... I think the sky was crying because
they were leaving... Frozen tears

Tuesday was Nanna Day - Bethany, the kids
and I went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point.
You will not see many animal pictures here because there
were WAY WAY too many distractions for little boys and girls.

Mster did some gardening of her own.
(she was so dang cute)

Our day included a ride on a wagon with 2
big horses pulling it.  DBombs response was,
"Those horses pooped on the road!"

Probably my favorite memory was the horse
ride for this little guy.  He picked out his horse,
stood by it - made friends with it and then
got on and rode like the wind.. well kinda.
He would not break out in a smile - he was
TOTALLY SERIOUS

Lucky Pony
Lucky Kid
There were sideways cookies to be made
and sneaky snake bread sticks....
(Elizabeth - loved the extra apron!)

There was a trip to Mendon to visit Great Grandma Bowen
I love how DBomb has his hand on GG Bowen's back.
She was in pure heaven...

Sidewas GGma - and Mstr

On our last day together - we all had lunch together and
took a bunch of pictures.  There was a sweet sounding knock
at the door and Look WHO came!
BIG JMAN!

Cute Mandy Mom - had to fight to
hold her own baby between Nanna,
Ashley, Bethany, Baka, and Ryan..

This is NOT how I looked about 10 minutes later
after these beautiful little ones left.
But for this precisous moment - I smiled...

We LOVE our GRANDBABIES!
We want more....
We would like about 20.


Mandy, Big J and Ryan - making sure
that I didn't lose it too bad.
But then after Mandy left...
The floodgates broke through
What a wonderful week
How lucky, how very blessed
I am to have this family.
Our next Family Picture will
be in September -
Everyone will finally be together again.
Until then - they are always in my prayers,
my thoughts, and my heart.

4 comments:

pitbull said...

What great pictures, Nic! The pic of you and Matt's kids is priceless. So glad you could have that time together - makes me even more thankful that I have both of my g-boys so close. Love you, Nic! e

Nikki said...

You have such a CUTE family Nic!!!!!!

Beee said...

Love the pics! D-man did a great job on his pics. I hope you washed that apron before making the cookies, since it did originally come with Eau d'em. Thanks for sharing!

Bethany said...

Such a fun visit! :)