Just a little, OK a LOT of anxiety about the Royal Day tomorrow. I do remember well being glued to the TV for Princess Diana and that horse faced man she married - what was his name? Wait - he later married another horse face.... and they were both banned from having any more children... Neigh I say more? (wow - that comment was rude and mean and really out of line.....)(but you DO know what I'm talking about right?) I wonder what Princess Diana will be doing tomorrow - I do think she would be proud of her son. Prince William is really a great person, and she would be happy to know he's marrying a real sweetheart. So yes I will have the recording devices rolling at 2 am to capture every single angle of the party. I do wish them well - I'm sure they know me well enough to know that I'm cheering them on. I was really impressed with the attention given to protecting Kate from those destructive people that took Prince William's mom. Kate's had a lot of instruction on Royal Etiquette no doubt - and I close with proof of that. When Prince William speaks to her - she knows that she needs to only listen to half of the conversation.... Happy Wedding Day Britts - God Save the Queen - (Heaven knows they need something to keep the old chick alive!)



No comments:
Post a Comment