Be afraid, very afraid
I smell tea a brewin'
(and it's sour)
Pistol Bristol is on the wolf hunt.
I hope Glen Beck's children
aren't on next season.
I seriously thought I was watching
the biggest loser...
(oh wait - I am!)
ew... please - bring in the clowns
OH WAIT - I am thankful for...
(because I have to be thankful for something)
the freedom to vote.
And to rig that vote if needed.
Do you want lemon with that tea?
OH WAIT - I am thankful for...
(because I have to be thankful for something)
the freedom to vote.
And to rig that vote if needed.
Do you want lemon with that tea?



3 comments:
Ewww...she makes me want to throw up!!!
Such a political stunt = MAKES ME SICK.
I'm surprised you didn't shoot out the tv in a non-drunken rage. It was only a vote for Mark, not Bristol. I want to see Mark dance angaist his "bro" Derek. I might get my wish *sigh*.
Post a Comment