Saturday, November 6, 2010

The making of the Man Cave....

Made the Missionaries room into a Man Room now.  I didn't think that he would want to come home to soccor balls or pheasants or like - boy stuff - just Man stuff.  Since he's served in 3 different states - I made sure that each was represented by their own flag.  I took out all of his clothes that have been waiting 2 years - and washed them - he's not the kind of Missionary that is coming home and can't fit into anything - except perhaps we might have to add a few inches to the bottom of his Levi's.... I found all of the MknZe stuff - I was going to call Jon and have him make me a fire just for fun.  But it is a part of history for the Man child, so it's carefully tucked away in the shed, under the weed whacker, where the oil drips - oooops!  I found his testimony in his scriptures - he'd written it in his Senior Year it looks like - I wish he knew how much he has exceeded any of his goals.  Oh and just for fun.... right next to his light switch in Black Sharpie Pen... I've listed potential phone numbers from mothers that would like their daughter's numbers listed there.... I might have room for a few more.  Making the Man Cave, until he leaves for BYU, it's a good thing.  Today I'm grateful for blue things, that almost 21 years ago - the doctor who told me for months that it was a girl, choked on his words when God sent me what I had prayed for.

No comments: