Today the world is in a storm fury.
It's cold, and foreboding.
Graveyard week at work doesn't help much..
Missing my kids
(can you hear the poor me?) (WAA!)
Then I looked at my daughter Mandy's blog
and found this:
...and the sun came out - and the birds were singing,
and I found joy.
In 114 days I get to hold this little handsome boy.
To tell him that I've been waiting for him forever.
To promise him that he is always going to be loved.
Then the music of Mandy's blog came on,
it was from Collective Soul the song was....
ADORED.
And so you are...
I feel the warmth of God on my face,
and in my heart.
I am reminded of the miracle of life,
and love,
and children.
Today I'm thankful.
Just Thankful.



1 comment:
You know in that picture there he's waving at grandma :)
Post a Comment