Sunday, August 16, 2009

Andy and well.... need I say more - this kid is loved!

I know, I know - I haven't posted about France yet
but let's get real here people! This is more important!
Matt (one of my handsome sons, his beautiful wife Bethany and our ever so adorable grandson came a visitin' and we enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to have some grandma time - posts later - and Del was able to be (one of) his favorite Grandpas, Mandy and Ryan were able to see just how child proof their home was
(note: remove all knives from dishwasher next time).we were also able to get one special Great Grandma
together with her great grandsons in Cache Valley.You've got to pull off a 4 generation picture
every chance you get.
Great Grandma June (80)
Grandma Nicole (21)
Pappa Matt (25)
(interesting how that works eh?)
and Andy!
This is my beautiful Niece Betsy and her beautiful son Charlie,
you can't see but Charlies little brother is in the oven so
there were actually 3 great-grandsons there!

Gma had lots of songs to whisper in Drewys ear...


Great Gma took some time and entertained
the boys by showing them her wind chimes...

...then they entertained themselves by ringing them
over and over and over again! (Thanks Gma)

Then we had to have a cooldown. Funny thing about these
long handled sprayers, the one on the long end gets to
turn it over whenever he pleases! (oh it was funny)

You never go hunry at GGmas...she had pizza and all the trimmings!
Almost everyone was happy about this picture...
Then it was swing set time, hey who's driving this thing?
Charlies watching out for cars, Andy is always photo ready...

Here's one special lady - look what you've started mom!
(Actually Eric and I can tell you that this is mom's Primary Face...
She'd be hollering at us and the phone would ring and she would
sweetly say, "Hello, this is June....." with her twinkly voice)
(Mom you know I'm not kidding....)
Great day - great babies - great grandmas...

The End

2 comments:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

LOVE these pics, bobby shew. Man, Andy really POSES for the pictures! I can't believe it! lol!

p.s I LOVE the sunflower in your heading now - :D it's cute!

Betsy B said...

It was a fun afternoon. I posted some pics of it, too. They were just too cute to just post one picture. It was good to see you!