Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is this legal?

So the conversation goes kinda like this with Mandy and I on instant messaging...

Mandy: Mom - what are you doing?
Mom: Well I'm trying to see where Elder Hillary has been transferred to.
Mandy: How are you doing that - you won't know until next Monday's e-mail?
Mom: I'm watching for where he buys ice cream with his debit card....joint checking...
Mandy: Oh.. Ok...
Mom: And I also have Google Earth searching for two Elders walking in Texas...
Mandy: Mom can you really do that?
Mom: WAIT - I think I've found him.....

Long Pause

Mandy: Mom? (thinking that I've forgotten to take my medication...)
Mom: Ya
Mandy: Is that legal?
Mom: It is now....

Debit card purchase, ah yes there it is...Remains in the same area - exactly what he wanted. New companion? We'll have to wait and see on that one... It's been an interesting ride so far (oh my was I off the mark). You can send ammo UPS right? I love Ice Cream... and Elder Hillary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your post made me laugh! I can picture you searching on google earth trying to find two missionaries walking down the street...good laughs! I hope he's doing well!

ashleydox said...

Bob - yer such a dork...
Google Earth's pictures were from like 5 years ago - heck our house isn't even built yet on there!