
Just a note to say that the past 4 years for the Doxstader/Hillary Family has been sweeeeet. It's been a little tough though - you have to wear sunglasses when you're with them because
the love shine coming off of their hearts is blinding! Although you are far away celebrating, I just wanted you to know that you are so very loved. Ashley, thanks for bringing such a total gentleman into our family - and Michael, thanks for lovin' our little girl with all your heart. Together they have taught me about love, laughter, sacrifice, loyalty and topped it off with a little guns and roses...
Happy Anniversary!!...now go and make me a Tommy Hawker...


5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Mike & Ashley!
Those are super cute pictures!!!!!
Happy Anniversary Mike and Ash!! When I first met Mike (eating in the restaurant with jonny) You guys had only been married 9 months! I remember him telling me! Wow, time flies! Hope you celebrate big time in Georgia!! Jon and I love you!!!
Thanks Bobbie Sue - you're so sweet! Thanks Jen & Mrs. Dr. Love! It's wierd to think it's been 4 years already - we're going to be newly weds for a very long time... :o)
What a wonderful family you have! Happy Anniversary Ashley and Mike. I cannot believe its been 4 years.
Post a Comment