Several people have wondered why I haven't posted pictures
of Elder Hillary - and the answer would be - because if any of
you have Elders out there, the mom's have to beg and plead
for them to actually take one picture. (I'll let Mandy tell the story
of Ryan her hubbie on his mission and his pictures to his mom...)(Busted)
So.... I finally received a clip of a few pictures I could post. I wanted to include Elder Carter from Logan, Utah in case Momma and Bish Carter were checking in. Our sons would be the two handsome Elders on the back Left side. Awww cute. I have no clue who anyone else is because Ryan's handwriting is so TINY that you can't read it.
you have Elders out there, the mom's have to beg and plead
for them to actually take one picture. (I'll let Mandy tell the story
of Ryan her hubbie on his mission and his pictures to his mom...)(Busted)
So.... I finally received a clip of a few pictures I could post. I wanted to include Elder Carter from Logan, Utah in case Momma and Bish Carter were checking in. Our sons would be the two handsome Elders on the back Left side. Awww cute. I have no clue who anyone else is because Ryan's handwriting is so TINY that you can't read it.
Now needless to say - I'm sure that they have taken really nice pictures of each other.... but this one was dedicated to Mandy, the queen of stealing the camera and taking crazy pictures, such as the picture under this one which was actually one of the pictures left on Ryan's camera before he left....case dismissed. Don't you just love crisp white shirts.....ooooo
da manda...
give rabbit ears to the Missionaries AND have
Barbie moon you in the same picture?
Gotta love our Missionaries!
PS - If you'll look to the counter on the right
you'll see - 500 days left as of today, whew, and I thought it
would be longer than that!
We love you Elder Hillary!! (and Elder Carter!)
Would you please put some sunscreen on that nose?
You're starting to look like your mom!!


4 comments:
He looks great!! We just got some pictures of my nephew as well. It's so fun to see what they are doing! 500 more days, and it will fly by!
Yay! little brother! It's no wonder that tiny girl loves Ryan - he's a handsome hottie of a brotha!!!!
It's so much fun to see updates on Elder Hillary! Thanks for the pictures.
Oh my gosh...that picture of Manda will haunt my dreams forever...
Ryan looks so good! Thanks for the pictures Bob!!
Post a Comment