Yerp - Well - we have a new one now - Herbert Herbert Herbert...because Obamamama stole our last one. (Must have been threatened by someone that really knows how to get something done) OR (he just wants a translator when he and the misses wants to use our tax payers money for the next vacation - because Paris will not be the last place to party)(Where is David Merriman when I need him?)
Please enjoy the rice in China, thanks for being such a great guy. Did you know that he was the only Governor to not have his portrait painted? Because he was out DOING SOMETHING for our state! Out with 16, in with 17... (Kinda nervous about having the BYU Blue Man - so close to the Raging Red of the U of U..... careful there big guy - those fans are ruthless up there!)
(almost as ruthless as this guy......)
Someone fogot to tell his wife about - the plan -
Mrs Huntsman... "We're going where?"
Governor Huntsman "Oh, she's gonna be ticked!"
I was really excited to hear all of the great stuff on the radio - but the only station I could find that tried (and I say tried lightly) was KSL (gag me with a spoon). But they were too busy giving the traffic report right during the swearing in. Dorks. Like I really care that Rikki Meese found a nice flow in the traffic today - as our New Governor is holding his hand over the Bible... THAT'S why I listen to Radio From Hell on X96 - Bill, with all of this eccentrics - would have never let anyone miss that moment in history - Rikki Meese - you are the winner of today's boner award... step up an claim your prize - we'll give you Herbert, 'cuz I'm still mad they took the Huntsman... Thoughts for a tired Tuesday... Wish 'I' had a George Forman, and a salsa recipe that doesn't call for... oh and by the way - speaking of crap - can we have our State back please? It doesn't belong to anyone else - it's ours. I'll be watching you Herbert....and just for the political record...
Could all of you Jordan District people be a little kinder to Superintendent Newbold? He's an amazing person - and I'll bet you couldn't do his job with half the class he has! You wanted your new district - didn't you get the memo on how much it would cost? (oh here comes the hate mail.....) Really - he's a wonderful person - that has given his absolute everything and now 10% of his salary just to try to make the peace.
Um, Jon Hunstman, could you fix this before you catch a plane?
Good luck tonight - the sharks will be a bitin'
(offer them our new Governor!)
Argh! (Hold hand up in hook position...) Barry's a good Matey...


3 comments:
I have to say I agree with you on the district split thing!! Everyone is complaining about it but, HELLO..they all voted for it!! Idiots!! Buck up and deal with it people!! I was against it from the start and I still am!
Bob - Bill is off this week...
Der der der...
:o)
No kidding Ash! I wonder if that's why Marcus is there? der der der - hypothetically speaking....if Bill were there....
Post a Comment