Just wish it was me!
Happy Birthday Ashley!
Yes - it's a pirated picture because
MY new camera will NOT download things
so I'll use yours!!
Seriously not easy top keep a secret from this one.
Mandy and I had to dish her off so we wouldn't spill the beans.
Melesa (her friend) and Mike (her handsome hubby)
planned a 25th Suprise BD party for Ashley.
Yum food and good company made for a fun night.
It's almost to hard to comprehend that your little girl
is 25 years old - and that in those 25 years she's
carved out a place in the world with her name on it.
She's known for her Educational accomplishments as
we have all bragged about that in every post! But she
also is extremely musical, piano and saxophone.
She's a model for Urban Talent.
She's been in the Harley Davidson Catalog.
She's a power play workout guru.
She's a wonderful wife to Mike.
She's a great sister and daughter and friend.
She serves her neighbors and friends.
Her heart is huge - she's centered in her beliefs.
She's an amazing shopper - ok - she's more than amazing...
The world would just be a dull and dismal place without her.
So - lucky for Del and I - Ashley became our 2nd child
of 4 great kids, and today - we love her 25 more times
than on May 16th 1985... and we loved her beyond
words on that day 25 years ago.
We love you Ashley!
Happy Birthday!
(BTY - I was 25 when I had you Ashley
makes 50 look pretty old today...)


2 comments:
Awww - thanks Bobbie Sue! I loff you so much!!
What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful girl - and by the way you look AMAZING!!
Post a Comment