Friday, March 6, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 9, 9, 9, 9,

The hospital wouldn't let me keep my mom's toe - it was almost 80 years old - what were THEY going to do with it? Big shout out to my sister in law Terri who braved taking her to the hospital, sitting through the surgery, picking up the pain killers, and rejoicing because mom didn't have her hearing aids in and couldn't hear a word she said - I wouldn't have held back about then! Somewhere in a zip lock bag is my mom's toe. After we played with it - we would have buried it under a tree or even next to the dead parakeets and hermit crabs, and er, the hamster even - but NO - it's in a dumpster somewhere. What a waste of red polish. Love ya mom - and thank you Eric and Terri! Keep her drugged up ok? She's so funny that way!! Wait - here's an extra one for you - perhaps we could borrow one from this foot! Give 'playin' footsie a whole new concept eh?

I know that anyone who has been following my silly blogs lately know that I've been pretty much tilting right over the edge of insanity. Laughter is my coping mechanism - that, and sleep - of which I haven't had enough of so the laughter has had to work overtime. After seeing this latest blog you might wonder if being crazy is a genetic disorder - to which I am happy to say....


Heck Yes... why not pass it on to the next generation!
Orange ya glad there's still a few of us left in the world?


2 comments:

ashleydox said...

Gosh you two are nuts... Thankfully I didn't get that gene passed on to me... (sigh)

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

i LOOVE this picture.