Monday, March 16, 2009

Week of Mornings

My cute blogging friends Erin and Darci challenged each other to post a 'Week of Mornings' where they would post a picture of the first thing they saw everyday for a week. I loved checking in on their blogs and seeing the newest updates. They are young cute moms and have beautiful children. Their pictures were random from cleaning supplies, to pantry pictures of food, to the latest 'a picture of a pile of pom poms that Mason wanted on the blog'. Cute captions and moments to think about. I loved this idea but I had to condense my pictures of my 'Week of Mornings' into this one picture. It's 3:00 am when I get up to go to work - it's dark in my room, it's dark in my kitchen, it's dark in the car, the sky is dark and the walk into work is dark. I always knew I was meant to be a vampire. ENJOY! Hope your 'Week of Mornings' is bright and sunny! Now that you've read this...... you've been tagged. (Sucka!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'll remember to take pictures in the morning...I'll have to see if I can do this

pitbull said...

Erin and Darci had cute things to look at in the morning. I'm afraid my pictures would be of my coffee, my newspaper, and my unmade bed! Sorry, you get nothing from me. And I don't have a blog, to boot!

Darci said...

AWWWW....thanks. It was a ton of fun to do.

I don't think your picture counts it is not a picture of anything......we did give ourselves an hour or so to take a picture.......