So, the shiny buttons passed by my way and I'm now distracted again. (What a pretty kitty) It's headache day. Alanna has one and since I need to post a new blog because the last one reminded me that I am a dork, I've moved on to happier thoughts. Painkillers. On X96 Radio From Hell, Kerry, Bill and Gina have a segment on drunk callers. I know - you can't post your testimony and then say RFH/Drunk in the next blog but bear with me. Ashley went for a root canal yesterday afternoon and since I knew she would be on Loritab and on it in great doses except for the few (at least 6) she's going to save for me. I called and left her a message first saying, "Lee Lee - leave me a drunk message like X96 on your way home from the dentist" - and if I could just record that call to play on my blog - it would be the post to end all posts. IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD! She could not say any 'p' words at all, she was actually driving (yes, she's almost achieved her Masters Degree, one would think she would know better) to get groceries, she couldn't remember what she was buying, she barely remembered how to get home (but no doubt she had a 'really cute outfit on' l like a...duh - like a...gosh) - yes people, it's bad enough that they've issued my daughter a drivers licence many years ago but I don't think they took into consideration, Loritab. (she kills animals on the road and everything while NOT on Loritab) "Do not drive while taking this perscription" must have skipped her mind. She talked about having a hole in her head and they phylled it wiff thuff. It went on for about 5 minutes - and I could really use some blog savy person to show me how to transfer it from my phone to post here. I would pay good money for that information! (Wait is that your tongue hanging out of the side of your mouth?) She's also a Chemical Engineer at a local Rocket Plant that shall go unnamed - she decided to not mix propellent today.... Live long enough to laugh at your adult children as they start acting exactly like you do. (This has got to be a Star Trek episode somewhere) So Alanna, sorry about the headache of 22 hours, I suggested Coke, (liquid form - please don't mix your lethal drugs), Loritab, a good movie (perhaps a Shakespeare play by the 6th graders?) (really - take the Loritab BEFORE that one), and oh Chinese Food from Chin Wa (MSG kicks). Anyone else have a suggestion? And we're keepin' it clean here folks, I just downloaded my temple pictures.... BTW - The second funniest message(s) can be found on my home message machine - who spawned these children anyway? I've always had, well, a headache! (Thanks for the call Bobby Shew - love you too)
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


2 comments:
hey, I've had the headache for over two days now...not 22 hours! :) I think I'll take your advice and watch a 6th grade performance of SHakespeare (I'll even watch it 3 TIMES in one day). CHinese food is in my schedule next week...Chin Wahs. I won't be taking any Lortab (don't have any) but will keep ibuprofen in my system! :) I actually just let myself take a 45 minute nap in hopes it would go away...but no such luck. Maybe some American Idol in a few minutes will help!
Dang it bobby!! I'm 100% sure that you and Dad gave me these darned migraines.... :{ I've learned, for me, that the only way to get rid of it is to go to sleep for an hour or two. Ryan also soaks a clean hand towel in really warm water and lays it over my entire face! But from what I remember, YOUR headaches are ones for the charts... hang in there bob!
Post a Comment