Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Call the Dog Pound, I'm barking too much...

Dang it - I have the cough of death
I sound like a man
Even the phone solicitors say, "Mr. Hillary?"
I just answer, "Yah Baby" In kind of a deep sluuuurrrr....
I need one of those dog collars that stop the barking
What's with the lungs in this family anyway?
Going to go chew on a bone... please pass the NyQuil....



6 comments:

Bethany said...

Feel better soon! Wish we were there to bring you some soup. . . or a shocking dog collar I guess.

Jen said...

I had that miserable a couple of weeks ago! Yuck! Get well soon.

pitbull said...

Arf, arf, woof-woof, growl, woof, bark, grrrrr, arf.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

I'm so sorry that you're still sick, bob! Stay alive!!!!!!

Joosten said...

I think I have the same "DOG" syndrome as you! I bark all night and can't seem to get any sleep!! Good luck with it...I hear it can last up to 10 days!!! Coke does help. I guess you can say we are in the "DOG HOUSE" on with this one!

Us Craven's said...

What do you need? I do not make any kind of homemade soup, but, I can use a canopener like no ones business! I think that you should drink the brown beverage- it's always good to find an excuse- and take lots of naps in the sun, that is what my dog Copper does. Of course, coughing doesn't help the pipes- sorry-let me know what I can do! Take care of you! We need you!