Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spontaneeous Thought for the Almelo People of May

Hello person following my blog 26 times in the past 2 days, checking out all of my pictures and stories.... My Mini Thought is devoted to you today - because as you can see my blog is public and that's because I believe it's about sharing our worlds with each other.  So - let me know who you are - because I would like to know why you are so devoted to my blog.  Don't be shy - we have full military coverage and 2 bomb creating engineers in the family - we also have a means as to which to find and dismember you if you are a creeper, and hide the body... and that's just the women of the family.  If you would like to let me in on your obsession - I would love to know - perhaps we could all learn something from this.  Although the pictures you are stalking are stunning aren't they?!  Our family is special - and beautiful, and our stories are priceless.  Ok - well maybe not any of them involving Obama.  I would like to keep my blog public - so please leave a comment asap so I know who you are or I will block your sorry Almelo, Overijssel arse.  If it's Angie.. please forgive me (:
 
Thought of the day:
Don't mess with me

1 comment:

------------------------------- said...

Maybe they stumbled across your blog through some Google Search, in attempts to find intellectual enlightenment. They realized they hit pure gold when they found your blog and decided to go back to the beginning and read everything in chronological order. It is really hard to do that in one sitting. I bet they had to take bathroom breaks and pause to eat. Or their internet connection was poor and kept cutting them off.

That's how I did it anyways...

Hoping that it is no creep!!

~Lisa Lewis~