It's that time again, the moment that I realize that I have not slept enough to be able to survive this graveyard shift. The phone rings, the solicitors are out in a frenzy, the dogs are barking, and there are the daily things that need to happen - but sleep is not on that list. Hopefully, it won't hurt when the "H" key is engraved in my forehead when my head hits the keyboard. Hopefully, I won't drool and short circuit the computer. Hopefully the security cameras will not actually catch pictures of the flies going in and out of my mouth as I sleep. Hopefully I can survive. I have a love hate relationship with graveyards. First - no customers to drive you insane - love. But, second, the creepy nightness of everything, and knowing that everyone is soundly sleeping at home. Tomorrow - I will continue the zombie hour as I try to function as a 'daytime' person again. Until then - the inner vampire needs to get into the shower and get to work. Where I will then solve the worlds problems... one hour at a time.
Thought of the day:
you know.. I'm just too tired
to come up with one.


No comments:
Post a Comment