I waited 7 years to have this moment. It was worth every second. 28 years ago I gave birth to my first daughter, in several weeks Ashley will give birth to her first daughter, and first child. This is quickly becoming my favorite picture. I talk to her tummy every chance I get. I hope she knows how precious her mom is to me. This birthday, the love of her life is being military awesomeness - but he made sure her birthday was very special even from far away. I hope that My daughter sees the amazing opportunity she has to change the world with this little girl coming into her life. She has great examples in her sister and sister in law - can't go wrong with them as examples. Soon I will hold her in my arms and tell her the stories of her mommy... and I will tell her that I love her, and that I've waited for her.... just like I did her mom on the day she was born. Happy Birthday Ashley, you were beautiful then - and totally off the charts gorgeous now. Hiccup.... Hiccup... Hiccup
![]() (Thanks Manda!) Thought of the day: Oh no.... another generation of me..... Yikes |



No comments:
Post a Comment