SO BUSTED! Today I had to get a hold of my husbands associate for some important dates. Mandy is performing in her BYU solo recital next February and with Del's travel schedule we always have to plan FAR in ahead for these things. I couldn't get a hold of Del so I tried his associates cell phone and this is how it went:Me: Hey RayOvac, how's Jarr Jarr Binks? (He hates Jarr Jarr)
RayOvac (I call him that): (cautiously) Um - ok I guess... (as he tries to figure out who I am.
Me: So you're probably sitting at some Chinese Buffet table with my husband and the rest of the guys right?
RayOvac: Um - Ya right! (sounding shocked and guilty) Oh - It's Nikko! (what he calls me).... How did you know where we were?
I actually had no clue - I just threw that out there just for fun! Apparently they all played hooky as they arranged for their travel plans and stopped in at a local Chinese Buffet for lunch. RayOvac asked Del how I could possibly have known this, to which Del answered: SHE KNOWS ALL! (Be very afraid) Fortune Cookie Anyone?
.....and there you go.


1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!!! You really do. It's cool, but sometimes freaky.... :)
Post a Comment