Ok - so you gathered from yesterday's 30 in 30 blog that I was a bit touchy. It continues. Today I went to my workout class (my 4th one this week with a spin class on the docket for tomorrow morning after my graveyard shift!). My teacher has decided to go vegetarian veganishism of sorts. She looks amazing, I'll give her that, but could you please try to pull all of the guilt she shoved down my throat out of my throat so I can enjoy Thanksgiving dinner? We are told about a dozen times in the week before Thanksgiving that the average person eats about 3000 calories in just dinner on the day of the feasting - AND - that we should all not miss any of our workouts during the holidays. OK Sister, first of all I have now and always will consider myself 'under average' (btw - the average WOMAN will eat 1500 calories), AND why don't you try telling the person that is NOT in the class to not miss a class! EH? (I personally think she needs to be tied down and we can force a Big Mac down HER throat!) As I looked around the room I see people there that never miss any classes and they are absolutely going to eat something because they'll need something to throw up later on! So my Thanksgiving wish for all of you is, "May your workout pants be baggy - your turkey legs large - your pie be creamy and loaded with dairy products - your second helping of mashed potatoes with greasy gravy be plentiful - may there be never ending servings of pie as you watch the football games, fall asleep from the turkey, and drool as we take your picture - and your workouts be short and taught by a large carnivorous mute. Eat, drink and be merry - for the day after that you'll probably die on Black Friday as you are smashed into some door frame..... wait - that was yesterday's blog..... and there you go!
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


2 comments:
Amen, Nic! Have a good Thanksgiving. Try to get some sleep sometime...
AMEN TO THAT!
And that's why I love you bob - and Thanksgiving!
Now don't kill any of those Black Friday witches and I'll see you at a workout bright and early tomorrow morning!
~Lee Lee
Post a Comment