I was reading a motivational idea book – trying to find something to say at this funeral today (that I’m flying off to and trying to get my #6 blog post in fast…..) I thought I would pass on these tender suggestions.Live in the Moment
1. Take notice of the world around you - be grateful.
2. Focus on whatever you are doing at the time.
3. Smile when you wake up
4. Commit random, spontaneous acts of kindness
5. Minimize activities that dull your awareness of the moment
6. Recognize a higher being responsible for giving you the moment
My daily list that I think covers it all in 4 rather than the way too many ideas listed above (I won’t even number them because it will take too much time)
Laugh until you cry
Cry once a day
Pray
Multi task: Pray that the laughing and the crying will not make you pee.
Think it will work at a funeral? Wish me luck!
...and there you go


3 comments:
You'll be fine, girlfriend. And know that I'm thinking about you today...and trying not to pee my pants.
All great suggestions, I really need to listen to some of them, maybe sometime soon.
Hope everything went well at the funeral! I think we have both had our share of sad!! It can only get better from here, right?!?!
Post a Comment