Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Even Dozen of 30: The Masterpiece

Ok - so this is my beautiful daughter Ashley several years ago on the day she went through the Jordan River Temple - in preparation to marry her handsome soldier Mike. It was a beautiful day, needless to say. Mike was the first person to marry into our family - we warned him about Mandy - we had him sign contracts that he would not kill Mandy - and then we let him use his own restraint, because he would need to..... Soon after this beautiful picture was taken - I put it on the backdrop of our family computer. It did not matter that we had the computer in an open area and that Mandy was being monitored by an ankle wrap following her every move - she still found the tools needed to fix our computer wallpaper. Each day - something new appeared - each day - we laughed our butts off more... Bobby Shew Jr and Lee Lee are 'Seesters' and this shows just how much their love will tolerate....

Not only is Mandy a master performer - she has a strong background in art (love the flying eggs eh?) ....and there you go.

5 comments:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

I freaking LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF when I saw this. Oh my heck Bob, this is darn hilarious. And True to the T!
I've already put poor Ry's body on GAP fashion models and sent him down the runway a few times on the internet....
No one is safe... whzhaha!!

Darci said...

LOL. The antics that a child does to pester the parents.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

it was mostly to pester my sister in her moment of triumph.... hahah! lee LEE!

pitbull said...

Actually, knowing this family, I could believe any one of the 6 people could have drawn his.

Well, on second thought, maybe not Del.

ashleydox said...

Oh man... My image has now been destroyed...
Thankfully I know that my husband is sexy under all of that...stuff!!
Thanks Mannee - for the laughs and the entertainment!
Loves
~Lee Lee