Saturday, November 1, 2008

1of 30 A matter of Perspective...

Today I stood in line at a Christmas (yes) doorbuster. I wasn't in the mood for Christmas - and heaven knows I'm a nonviolent person thus never would you find me busting a door but.... I was with my daughters and that made it a BARNBUSTER - so fun! My blog today - starting on my 30 in 30 days blogging streak - is about a sign I noticed at the 'doorbuster'. It was a big snowflake and it said "Flakes Live Here". Now I don't know about you - but that seemed like a pretty good indication that there are a few problems within that household - wouldn't you think? Gotta go - need to figure out what I would REALLY put on MY snowflake.... and there you go.

2 comments:

Darci said...

I would be worried to. Can't wait to see what else happens in the next 29 days.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

flake lives here.... ahhaah!! That lady at the store thought we were absolute nut cases.... oh man.