Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky 13 of 30: The true meaning of HAZARD lights...

Quick blog post today - I was driving down the road and watched a car swerving back and forth and slowing down and speeding up. I also noticed that their hazard lights were blinking. Thinking to myself - hummm - are they having a heart attack and need to go to the hospital? Are they trying to pick up a lost French fry on the floor? I decided to pass them to check into the window. No need to worry - just a freaking person texting on their phone as they drive. (They didn't even notice me honking and waving and trying to get their attention so I could actually flip them off!) The Lord created smart people, to create hazard lights, for stupid people.... and there you go.

1 comment:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Nerds. Must be related to the slow walkers with headphones on campus.