20 of 30: Twilight is creeping in at midnight...
So are you just about as sick of this logo as possible? Nope - me neither - and so at midnight tonight the screaming girls will start their shrilling and their boyfriends will go - eeewwww - and their parents will wonder why they are not at school tomorrow because they watched the midnight show and . . . . wait a minute - this reminds me of my FAVORITE movie - The Rocky Horror Picture Show - toast anyone? Anyone watch it at the Blue Mouse in downtown Salt Lake City? (Were did I put my squirtgun...) Rock on! Back to Twilight - yep, going tomorrow - not sure if I want the magical waiting period to end - WHAT AM I SAYING? I hope that it just kicks butt on any movie that's been out ever - that's what I hope for Stephanie Meyer - Small Town Girl Takes a BITE out of Harry Potter's World - new headline for the paper eh? Anyway - for those that are going - have a riot! (But PLEEAAAZZZZEEE keep the silly screaming down to a minimum!) What will be look forward to, widgit, and countdown now????
"Let's do the Time Warp AGAIN" .... and there you go.
1 comment:
Katelyn and I are going to a private showing Saturday and then off to the U game with the family. I can't wait. I know it will be an awesome day!!!!
Post a Comment