Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 of 30: Got Time?

So if you are NOT an active blogger you MAY post a comment indicating that I must have PLENTY of time because I am on a quest to post 30 blogposts in 30 days. But the radical person I am would probably delete your comment because I have now stood at the podium and said "I HAVE ALL THE POWER!" But enough about my post from yesterday........ (I didn't see bullet proof glass all around McCain did you?) (Crap- we're going to get stuck with Hairplugs aren't we?) FOCUS!!! I have been noticing that I have a dysfunctional widget! I wanted to have on my blogsite a place where I could keep track of what absolute little time I have left with my son before he leaves to go on his mission. But I noticed that it is ADDING time instead of taking it away. BRILLIANT! I'm all for that!! So on a day like today when I really NEED TO SLEEP I would like to add several extra hours to do just that! Tomorrow we head to Colorado for the second funeral of the week. I'm leaving Del home as he was so OUTRAGEOUS at the last one! I reminded my brother that if he left my mom's hearing aids and/or batteries home he would BE SITTING BY HER ON THE FLIGHT! My brother is speaking at the next funeral - it's a tough one to speak at because we have such a love and respect for our Aunt D. Time, it passes too quickly. Then I visited my dad - and Time, well in his case, seems to take it's own time. My son is going through the Salt Lake Temple on Saturday - it will be the first time on this earth that all of my children and my husband and I will be in the temple at the same TIME. Ya - I had that same feeling you just had - where has the time gone? What will YOU do with your TIME today? Spend it with someone you love.....and there you go.

3 comments:

pitbull said...

OK, I can't spend time with everyone that I love today, but I'll be there in spirit....and you know who you are.

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so I got your blog address from Sherilyn's and thought I'd touch base! remember me...the red head 6th grade teacher at Willow Canyon? :) I loved this post. It was just 3 weeks ago that all my siblings, their spouces, my parents and my now husband were in the temple together...for my sealing! It was an amazing experience.