Monday, November 17, 2008

17 of 30: Got Storage?

What the heck! My basement is a storage unit! I thought I would be able to use my basement other than storage for my children's memories but nnnnnoooooo! I've been down there for 3 days now and all I do is move it from one side of the room to the other. Matt was looking for something he needed and he said he thought it was in the basement - I thought - well, good luck with that one! I thought that when they moved away to their own places they TOOK those things with them - but nnnnooooooo! Just about then I am reminded that my mom keeps asking when I'm going to come and get my stuff from her basement..... and there you go.

1 comment:

Darci said...

I have totally had this conversation. I think things need to get thrown away after a certain amount of time, I will remember that next time this comes up!