... and it was dang good....
and because I PROMISED Mandy that I
would not COMMENT
until she's seen it - I will keep my promise
about the Twilight movie.
Thank you to the MATURE audience that
did not SCREAM
out during the show.
Thank you to Ashley,
who at 5'11" looked
at the 'stupid' girls that were sitting in our
front row reserved seats
and basically gave them
the look of death as she said
GET THE HECK OUT OUT OF OUR SEATS!
Being worth the wait and all, can you say 'sequel'?
... and there you go.
and because I PROMISED Mandy that I
would not COMMENT
until she's seen it - I will keep my promise
about the Twilight movie.
Thank you to the MATURE audience that
did not SCREAM
out during the show.
Thank you to Ashley,
who at 5'11" looked
at the 'stupid' girls that were sitting in our
front row reserved seats
and basically gave them
the look of death as she said
GET THE HECK OUT OUT OF OUR SEATS!
Being worth the wait and all, can you say 'sequel'?
... and there you go.


2 comments:
SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!!!!
YEAH! LEE LEE!!!!!! you tell 'em.
Post a Comment