
Put your I-pod on shuffle - For each question press the NEXT button for the answer - Write the name of the song for your answer.
1. If someone says, "Is this ok?" you say...
Dirty little secrets - All American Rejects
2. How would you describe yourself?
Defying Gravity - Wicked
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
But you Don't Care - GooGoo dolls
4. How do you feel today?
Naked - Avril Lavigne
5. What is your lifes purpose?
I hate myself for Losing you - Kelly Clarkston
6. What is your motto?
Statues - Foo Fighters
7. What do your friends think of you?
New Emotion - Ryan Shupe
8. What do you think of your parents?
One Minute - Kelly Clarkston
9. What do you think about often?
Spotlight/Twilight Mix - Twilight soundtrack
10. What is 2 + 2?
Shake it - Metro Station
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Summer's End - Foo Fighters
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Everyday - Rascal Flatts
13. What is your life story?
Dry Country Girl - Rascal Flatts
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Everybody wants you - Josh Kelley
15. What will you be dancing to at your wedding?
The Lord's Prayer - Mo Tab Choir (Lord help me on this one!)
16. What will they play at your funeral?
Slow dancin' in a burning room - John Mayer
17. What is your hobby or interest?
Never Give Up - Ryan Shupe
18. What is your biggest fear?
Youth - Collective Soul
19. What is your biggest secret?
How I Feel - Kelly Clarkston
20. What will you post this as?
Vegetable Car - Joshua Radin
YOU ARE MY FAVORITE DORK BOBBY SHEW!
I tag Sherliyn, and How about you Darci?


2 comments:
hahaha! Nice, bobby! Hope Gma got home safe for the REAL sunday morning... haha!
I will try and do this for my next post. So fun. Did you ever do Mad Libs??? That is what this reminded me of, I loved doing them on long trips where you were stuck in the car.
Post a Comment