Ok, so one of my most favorite things to do when I drive - other than putting on mascara, texting, talking on the phone, eating, singing to the radio and having a full on conversation with whomever is in the car is..... reading bumper stickers. There are some pretty amazingly stupid ones out there! There are the political ones that you wish you could peel off immediately after voting. Some tell of how smart your children are - and like I care which honor roll they are on. Some show pictures of families (large ones) - and next to that should be an RX for some pills they've had around for many years. Many show places they've been - and remind me of why I have no desire to go there. There's those peeing ones that disgust me in every way, mostly because there seems to be a controversy on which company is peeing on which company - make up your minds!! Funny mother in law jokes - gotta love those - actually most of them are true... Some just show pictures of things - Hawaiian turtles, peace signs, rock bands, religious symbols. I for one have an 'Ulcer' biker silhouette on my window from the 100 mile bike ride we do in August - and it works right up to the point that I use my fathers 'Handicapped' sign to park when we need the 'Handicapped' delivered. Del never has to put a bumper sticker on his car that reads, "My other car is a Viper" because he's usually driving his Viper. He should have one that reads "I attract idiots that think they can race me" or his favorite, "Ya cut me off - you suck" There are bumper stickers that make your day with a happy thought - those make you grin even in rush hour traffic. Recently after driving hither and yon for funerals ect.... (major pass time lately) I would like to post my favorite bumper sticker of the week (no doubt it will change soon but it's a good runner up for bumper sticker of the month).
Oh - please feel free to post YOUR favorite one - you never know - it might be on the back of MY car soon! ......and there you go.
Oh - please feel free to post YOUR favorite one - you never know - it might be on the back of MY car soon! ......and there you go.


1 comment:
I'm glad you found our blog, so I could find yours. Thanks for saying HI!
My quote isn't a bumper sticker, but it is my license plate frame and it's in honor of those ghastly ones that talk about their smart children; MY CHILD HAS MORE CHROMOSOMES THAN YOURS!! I don't think you could use it, but it sure gets people's attention!!
Post a Comment